Spring 2018 –
Bringing the Protective Factors Framework to Life in Your Work – Friday April 13, Friday May 11, and Friday June 1st, 2018 at 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. at the River Falls Public Library. No cost but you must register. Click here for more information – Protective Factors Framework spring 2018
We have partnered with the Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention Board and the National Alliance of Children’s Trust and Prevention Funds to offer training to support the implementation of the Strengthening Families Protective Factors Framework. The content includes concrete examples of everyday actions that research has shown to be effective in strengthening families, especially those who have experienced toxic stress and challenging life situations.
Spirited Child Workshop, Oct 3, 10, 17 at the Pierce County Office Building, Ellsworth.
Lower Level Meeting Room, 6:30-8:30 p.m.. This workshop series will help parents and caretakers:
- understand your child’s temperamental traits (and your own)
- identify cues leading up to challenging behavior
- cope with tantrums and blow-ups when they do occur
- develop strategies for reducing or eliminating power struggles (especially at mealtime, bedtime, dressing)
- Click on this brochure for more information and to find out how to register →. SPIRITED BRO-Oct 2017 Ellsworth