Spirited Child Workshop, Oct 3, 10, 17 at the Pierce County Office Building, Ellsworth.
Lower Level Meeting Room, 6:30-8:30 p.m.. This workshop series will help parents and caretakers:
- understand your child’s temperamental traits (and your own)
- identify cues leading up to challenging behavior
- cope with tantrums and blow-ups when they do occur
- develop strategies for reducing or eliminating power struggles (especially at mealtime, bedtime, dressing)
- Click on this brochure for more information and to find out how to register →. SPIRITED BRO-Oct 2017 Ellsworth