Performance Arts Festival – April 8th at Meyer Middle School in River Falls. All forms are due by March 15th
Individual music and dance forms – Individual music-dance registration form Photography section – Photography Section Performing Arts Festival Group Drama (plays, skits, mini-dramas, musicals) registration forms are sent directly to club leaders.
AWARDS – (These go out the end of August and are due back in by Sept. 10 EVERY YEAR
4-H Award Nomination Forms/4-H Club Leader End of Year Packets – Due September 10th, 2017
- Bank Award Form 2017
- Outstanding Member Nomination Form2017
- HGSeyforth and Friend Form2016-17
- FHH AWARD FORM 2016-17
- Farm Bureau Award 2017
One leader from each club will receive a mailed “end of year” packet from the Extension Office which includes all nomination forms, as well as a Club Summary and Awards Summary Sheet. Please fill out each of these worksheets and return to the Extension Office by September 10th.
Also included are:
- Blank Charter form, due October 15th to the Extension Office
- 4-H Enrollment Information for new and continuing families/members (enrollment begins September 15th and closes November 1st)[/collapsible]
*** 4-H is a tax-exempt entity, please get the tax exempt id card from the office
before making any committee purchase ***
Please see the CAMP tab under 4-H Youth Development in the Menu Bar for more information and forms – or click on this link to go there directly.
- For the latest forms and information on the yearly club charter from the state 4-H website: http://fyi.uwex.edu/wi4hvolunteers/clubs-and-groups/charters/
- Charter Renewal Form – NEW 2016
- Charter Completion Guide
- Tips on Completing the Charter
- How to Save a fillable PDF
Please see the 4H Online Enrollment page for project guides and enrollment information.
Questions about enrollment? Please contact the UW-Extension Office, 715.273.6781 for more information.
Golden Rules for Older Members Trip
Interested in Space Camp, traveling to Washington D.C. or Atlanta, doing Service Learning in a new cultural setting, or exploring more about leadership in and around Wisconsin? Consider applying for a 4-H Award Trip. Funded at anywhere from 50-75% cost share by the Pierce County 4-H Adult Advisors from funds raised through the Foodstand and Platbook sales, these trips are a great learning opportunity!
WI State 4-H Trip Information Website: http://fyi.uwex.edu/wi4hedopp/
So what’s required to apply for a trip? Well, the good news is, you’ve already done one part by completing your 4-H Record Book. Here are the other requirements:
- Complete a 1-2 page cover letter describing your leadership and commitment to your 4-H goals as laid out in your 4-H Record Book – cover letter example can be found in the Awards Trip Guide.
- Provide an adult recommendation
- Turn in your 4-H Record Book
- Complete and turn in the 4-H Award Trip Preference Form Checklist
Forms due date: November 17, 2016
All trip applicants will take part in an interview process where they can tell the Committee more about their project area skills along with knowledge and leadership goals.
- Record Book Cover: See the UWEX Publications page: https://fyi.uwex.edu/wi4hpublications/member-record-book-cover/
- Parent Comment Sheet: Word or PDF Fillable Form
- Record Book Guidelines: Word
- Title Page: Word
- MPE-A: Use one per member: Word or PDF Fillable Form
- MPE: Word or Fillable PDF Form
- Lifetime Dairy Record: PDF Fillable Form
- 4-H Record Book Checking Sheet Word
- Meat Animal (MA) Project Record: PDF Fillable Form or Word
- Meat Animal Financial Report >Under 4-H Youth Developement → Projects →Livestock Forms
Additional Forms can be found at on the UWEX 4H Website:
Record Management Forms: https://fyi.uwex.edu/wi4hpublications/category/form/
Project Record Forms: https://fyi.uwex.edu/wi4hpublications/category/youth/
Things to be Aware of and to Keep in Mind.
Checkout Agreement – Terms & Conditions
Check availability on our calendar
Check Out Request Forms: E-Form OR email the Request Form (Word or PDF) to Sandy Radkey (email@example.com).
Once we have finalized the request, we will email you a confirmation.
Youth Pig Project Scholarships
Each spring, Wisconsin Pork Association offers youth pig project scholarships to assist youth with their 4-H or FFA pig projects. The program encourages youth to become involved in the Wisconsin pork industry, provides opportunities to develop life skills, and exposes youth to the many career paths available within the industry.
Wisconsin 4-H and FFA youth ages 9 to 19 are eligible to apply for the scholarship. In 2016, 22 scholarships were awarded. The application for 2017 Youth Pig Project scholarships will be available in the fall of 2016.
For more information: http://www.wppa.org/youth-pig-project/
Meat Animal Scholarship
- Due: Friday, March 31st, 2017
- Return to: UW-Extension Office, 412 West Kinne Street, PO Box 69, Ellsworth WI 54011 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED
Scholarship checks will be mailed to the scholarship winners at the completion of their first semester in the school they will be attended next fall. A copy of your transcript from that school will need to be turned in to the UW-Extension office before payment can be sent.
Adult Advisors Scholarship
Adult-Advisors-Scholarship application 2017 → 2017 Adult-Advisors-Scholarship application form and reference forms.
Due: March 31, 2017 (in the Extension Office, not late entries)
4-H Key Award
2017 Key Award – 4-H KEY Award application 2016-2017
Kew Award Criteria Key Award Criteria 2017
WI 4-H Foundation Scholarship Program
To be eligible for Wisconsin 4-H Foundation scholarships, students must have been a 4-H member for at least one year; have a grade point average of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale, and be enrolled or planning to enroll at a university, college or technical school during the upcoming academic school year. See the Foundation website, 2017 Wisconsin 4-H Foundation Scholarship Program, for more information and application process.
Mail all required information to: Wisconsin 4-H Foundation, The Pyle Center, 702 Langdon Street, Madison, WI 53706. Cover letters, resumes and project lists (a total of three pages) and one photo must be received by the Wisconsin 4-H Foundation on or before: March 15th, 2017. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Pierce & Pepin County Holstein Association Scholarship
This is a spring award. Please check back for Application.
This form is to be completed by the applicant and returned to UW Extension Office, PO Box 69, Ellsworth, WI 54011 before April 15th, 2016.
Eligibility ‑ Pierce & Pepin County residents who plan to further their education in an agriculturally related field.