4H Online Enrollment
Setting up your family/member accounts and enrolling in projects
What is 4-H Online?
- 4-H Online is your family account; from this single account you can manage all your family member’s projects and contact information (no need to remember multiple usernames and passwords!). When you log in, you will be taken to your family page (“Member List”), where you can go into each of the family members’ profiles (“edit”) and enter in their specific information and sign them up for 4-H projects in the fall. Have new cloverbuds in your 4-H Family? You can can add a new “Youth” member from this same account!
How do I get to 4-H Online?
- Go to http://wi.4hOnline.com (note there is no “www”).
How do I create an account?
- New families can create their account at wi.4hOnline.com. Scroll down the page, and select “I need to set up a profile”. From there, you choose the county as “Pierce” – do not select any other county since this is asking where your 4-H club is based, not where you live. Type in your email address (this will be your username and family email address, so please use an active email account). Role is “Family” (should already be set as that by default). Click on “Create Login”.
- See the New Members Help Guide: Word Version or PDF Version
Returning Member Project Enrollment
- Returning members can log in to their account from wi.4hOnline.com
- Forgot your password? Select “I forgot my password” and you can reset it.
- Follow the instructions on the Re-Enrollment Help Guides to sign up for your projects
Additional 4-H Online Guides
Club Manager Guide
Project Manager Guide
Project Guide (2013-2014)
Literature Order Form (is also the last page in the Project Guide)
Please remember that literature requests are to be turned into your club leader! They will then determine what needs to be ordered and turn that in to the Extension office. If you make a literature selection through 4-H Online in the projects page, print it out and turn it in to your club leader, or use the form that follows to write it in and turn it in to your leader.
Paper Enrollment Forms
If you have absolutely no access to a computer with internet, then you will want to fill out this form and turn it in to your club leader by the club’s designated due date. Make sure to use the Project Guide (above) when selecting your projects, as you will write down the projects (not just circle them as in years past). Please remember to include any the project numbers in the title.