Fair Entry Forms and Entry Fees are due to your club leader – Check with your Leader to see when they are due!
2017 fair registration material will be given out by your club leader in April. The new fair book will also become available at that time.
Printed Quantities are Very Limited! Please use the electronic pdf of the Fair Book when possible (link below).
Please read the information below on filling out Fair Entry forms for 2016.
2016 Forms & Information:
- Fair Entry Forms: *** Check with your club leader for your fair entry forms! PLEASE RETURN YOUR ENTRY FORMS AND ENTRY FEE TO YOUR CLUB LEADER ***
- Filling out your Entry Form – Important Information
- Barn Placement Form 2016: Club leaders – be sure to fill out this form for your club’s animal count for stalling and turn in by July 18, 2016
- Dairy Show Catalog form for Fair: 4-H Members bringing dairy cattle to the fair please fill out this form
- Dairy Exhibitor – BGH Form (page 14 of fairbook): necessary for all Junior Fair and Open Class Dairy when submitting your Fair Entry Form
- 4-H Projects Fair Book Table of Contents: A breakdown of 4-H projects and where to find the corresponding Fair Book pages for entry descriptions.
Check out the Pierce County Fair web site for more information on the fair and for an electronic copy of the fair book →
- 2015-2016 Pierce County Fair Book (pdf)
- Explorer & Cloverbud Fair Book pages (pdf)
- Pierce County Fair Website (http://www.co.pierce.wi.us/Fair/Fair_Main.php)
Check out the Podcasts & Communication for more information:
Select the link below to listen to the program on your computer. Right click on the link below to save it on your computer, then synch with your Ipod or Mp3 player. Podcasts in MP3 format.
Frank Ginther, 4-H Youth Development Agent and Ann Webb, Pierce County Fair Director present:
“Introduction to Fair information”
- Who’s Who at the Fair (5.58 MB) 6 Mins in Length
- Understanding the Fairbook (4.46 MB) 5 Mins in Length
- Entering the Fair – Forms, Entry Codes, Common Mistakes (9.14 MB) 10 Mins in Length
- At the Fair – Check-in, Judging, Checkout (9.79 MB) 10 Mins in Length
For more information on the Pierce County Fair, visit: http://www.co.pierce.wi.us/Fair/Fair_Main.php